Tuesday 26 July 2011

It's about Creative Solutions



What have i learned about creative studies? Well, for starters I've learned that the term "creative studies" is an oxymoron, much like "pretty ugly" or clean pig" is. The two words are opposite, yet the adjective words are complementary to the word in which they are describing(which is one of many words we have learned this semester/trimester*). That is what
Creative Studies' objectives are: "To develop the ability to identify an issue or topic and from that carrying out appropriate research, analysis and idea synthesis that will result in a unique, personal statement." (Lecture 0 Notes,Yap Sau Bin, 2011) I believe that our lecturers have the capability to awaken the association in me to work with my logical thinking to produce exceptional resulyts, not only in class, but in the future and my career (but first, I have to work on my laziness, which is what I'm trying to do right now. Gosh! I really don't like school...trying to change that...ahem..back to topic). I am expectant of the subject to channel my creative power for me to provide unique solutions for now and tomorrow..the future...

Photo taken from this blog and captioned added by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment